1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

It started because of that, and blew up because he chose to attempt to say that he, unlike Obama and GWB, called the next of kin, and demonstrably lied when he said so. From "I've written the letters but haven't mailed them", as though he hadn't been able to get down to the post office to buy stamps yet (after all, it's only been a week or ten days, and he had lots of NFL tweets to write), to asserting his moral superiority by lying about others, it was classic Trump.

2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

THAT’S PRESIDENTIAL!

heyabbott likes this.
  3. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

How fucked-up is the Right-Wing Tinfoil Brigade?
    Here's what those nutbags are saying tonight on Facebook ...

I offer no apology for what I am posting for this is truly how I feel. Please know this is my opinion and not open for debate.

If you disagree, or find my position offensive, please feel free to unfriend me if you must.

I have lived through more than a few United States Presidents prior to President Trump in my life time and I have never seen nor heard of a President scrutinized over and over for every word he speaks and humiliated on the "news" to the point of disgrace. Slandered, ridiculed, insulted, lied about beyond common logic and even threatened with death.

Our Beautiful First Lady Disrespected and threatened with rape and her children insulted and humiliated.

I am truly ashamed of many people of our country. I am ashamed of the ruthless, cruel, haters who display themselves, having no morals, ethics, nor values, or love for our Country's traditions, protesting him and destroying property left and right.

Our Elders taught us years ago to respect and pray for our President, whether we voted for them or not. The TV and radio stations and reporters feel they have the right to carry on with lies and say the things they do for a good story. Every President before who was elected and took the oath of office was left alone. They weren't on the news 24/7 and scrutinized by their every word, being pressured to do deal with this an that and never given the time to take care of the important work this country really needs.

ENOUGH is ENOUGH, LEAVE THE MAN ALONE AND LET HIM DO HIS JOB FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE!

None of the other Presidents in their times were spotless or perfect either!

If you agree, share or copy and paste this to your timeline and put your name under [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

4. Riptide

The key, of course, is to post those 20 flags at the end. ... 20!!! ... 'MURRICANS!!!!!!!

5. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Someone got paid in rubles to write that.

bigpern23 likes this.
  6. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

I can see his tears through my screen

7. Riptide

It's the shitgibbons, you know.
    The crazy fuckin' shitgibbons again.

8. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Eh, Russians know US presidents are basically eunuchs.

9. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

Hell, Lincoln was too busy ordering thousands more good Americans to be shot. /s

10. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

The difference between Hitler and Trump?
    At least Hitler was good in the beginning

11. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

12. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

LOL U MAD SNOWFLAKE?!?!?1?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.