1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

I think he has to address it in some manner, though.

2. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

At least try to be graceful with your incessant whataboutism. Your president is calling out a recent Gold Star Widow on Twitter. Get behind that.

3. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

The president of the United States repeatedly targeting individual American citizens and civilians on social media is super fucking troubling, especially given his audience of lunatic followers. He's gonna get someone killed eventually.

4. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

This would actually be harder for him than apologizing, I think. He can't shut up about anything, and it is my belief based on anecdotal data that his constant noise is alienating voters who might otherwise be supporters.

5. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

I'm not sure. The knee jerk reaction of the opposite side and how the media eats this up and frenzies over situations like this makes me think otherwise.

6. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

I had to look up the meaning of Hanlon's Razor, but if I understand it correctly isn't that what what I wrote?

Donny in his element likes this.
  7. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

Where are you getting that from? Because it's not in the article you linked.

8. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

He literally cannot let it go or apologize because his mental illness will not let him.

9. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

It's totally what unknown people on Twitter are saying, though

doctorquant likes this.
  10. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

Speaking of which, who wants to explain to the Dumbshit Army why the whataboutism regarding Obama and Chris Kyle's widow is stupid and wrong?

11. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Fuck them. I'm done arguing with them. We win or lose going forward by whether or not we outnumber them, not by trying to save them from themselves.

FileNotFound and TowelWaver like this.
  12. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.