1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Lots of factors in there other than how Jones handles himself. Not least is how the DNC handles this race. Bringing in Obama, Chuck, or Nancy will sink him faster than the Titanic. Give him some money and let him run his own campaign and he might have a chance. McConnell's PAC running a shit ton of ads is part of what cost Strange.

I absolutely do not trust Tom Perez not to screw this up.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2017
  2. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

3. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

Did anyone give him a gold star?

4. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

"... and all the men had erections!"

5. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

The president is a complete fucking idiot.

Iron_chet and TowelWaver like this.
  6. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

It's as if some of you can't see past your party loyalty when you consider anything related to politics.

jr/shotglass likes this.
  7. Pete

Pete Well-Known Member

I wasn't able to get through the whole article, but I loved the section headings on that site (the Daily Wire). Here they are, in order, and in complete seriousness:

Donald Trump
    Trump Administration
    Hillary Clinton
    Religion
    Conservatism
    Illegal Immigration

Since Hillary-hating is a religion for some, maybe merge 3 and 4 to save some space? Just talking UX design.

8. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

DNC has little to do with this race. I get fundraising emails from DCCC and they're letting Jones do it himself, which he has done with some success.

9. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Jones was tied in one poll with a ton of undecideds that will almost certainly break for Moore.

10. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

The "Gay Marriage is worse than Dred Scott" quote from Moore probably won't cost him many votes. Though it's nice that the judge found the Dred Scott decision bad.

11. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Alabama politics is simple. Which candidate do I think believes white people are superior to others as a matter of birth? He or she wins. So Moore will probably win, although in my experience many white Alabama residents aren't too happy with the God-botherers in their ranks.

12. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

"Who the fuck is Ben Shapiro and why should I care?"

Michael_ Gee likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.