1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

In that the dossier thing is actually connected to Clinton and the uranium deal is a ridiculous stretch even by Republicans desperately trying to get a Clinton standards.

2. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Wave that laundry.

3. RickStain

Holy shit I thought you were joking. You actually do think there is a uranium scandal?

4. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

5. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

I don't think it's anymore scandalous than most of what goes on in the halls of D.C. power most days.

6. RickStain

Jesus. I'm surprised my opinion of your judgment can get lower. This is a half-step better than believing Alex Jones when he says Clinton is a literal demon.

7. JC

JC Well-Known Member

You haven’t commented on McCain, Corker and Flake today. But somehow found time for a 1 year old Hillary tweet and some Bill Clinton news.

8. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Voting for laundry goes both ways.

9. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

Good lord. Why would anyone who’s been here for five minutes think that’s a good idea?

10. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Is it OK if the 81 countries whose elections we've fucked with "push back in a tough, meaningful way" against the United States?

Didn't think so.

The U.S. is no stranger to interfering in the elections of other countries

How about this? Don't be one of the idiots who fall for phishing attempts, which is how the DNC got hacked, which accounts for 99.9 percent of Russia's "influence" in the election.

11. melock

melock Well-Known Member

We were waiting for our neighborhood Kellyanne to bring it to the floor. Thanks!

12. RickStain

We've known since literally the first stories about the Steele dossier that is started as Republican-funded opposition research and was then picked up by Democratic backers.

Those backers being the campaign itself has some non-zero news value, but it's pretty negligible.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.