1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Even The Wolf likely can't clean up Harvey Weinstein's pending troubles

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Double Down, Oct 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

These fucking guys, man. Jesus.
    She was not comfortable sharing specifics of her story for publication, but said Halperin, while clothed, placed his erect penis against her body without consent.

2. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

I've been in the workforce 25 years. Never grabbed an ass, grabbed a boob, pushed my dick up against anyone.

What'd I miss, guys? Was there an ocean of opportunity there that I let slip away?

3. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

Hell, I married someone I worked with and didn't do half the shit these assholes are accused of.

4. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

Halperin gave off a weird vibe even through the television screen.

5. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

I would be humiliated if I did something like this. How is that his go to move?

Toback was literally blowing loads in his pants. I don’t see how that would be gratifying either.

6. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

I have been in the work place for 30 years. I've seen some hook ups, but never a boss/junior power move thing. Never even heard about one.

7. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

I ended up living with a chick from the newsroom but she made the move on me.

8. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Maybe it's because that sort of thing is only prevalent in the classroom.

goalmouth likes this.
  9. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

I married somebody I worked with and didn't do ANY of the shit these assholes are accused of. Hell, we wouldn't even hold hands walking out of the building together after we were married.

10. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

11. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

W is having a good week.

12. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Been in an office environment for nearly 30 years; here's the reality, if you close your eyes, its very easy to ignore. If you open your eyes, its likely there. You spend more time at work than at home likely.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.