1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Trump has not campaigned for Gillespie outside of an occasional tweet. That's why the latest mailer linking the candidate to Charlottesville is such bullshit.

2. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

3. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

That is quite the logical fallacy you are trying to sell there. I hope you noticed that MC did a nice job destroying it.

4. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

5. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

6. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Check this out.

Israeli wins at the International Judo Federation event in Abu Dhabi.

They hoist the flags of the second and third place competitors, but for him, they raise the flag, and play the anthem, of the International Judo Federation.

I don't know why these organizations award these events to countries that discriminate.

7. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

But he endorsed him, and sent Pence to campaign for him.

Gillespie desperately doesn't want this monument thing to become a thing in this race, because if it does, he loses. You'd think someone would've thought of that before he yoked the two together with his endorsement.

8. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Unbelieveable, but I expect nothing out of Abu Dhabi.

Serie A in Italy? Fucking disgraceful.

9. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

I would have guessed every day

10. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

And there it is ... The Wall will solve the opiod crisis!

11. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

The one thing that kind of baffles me about this is that the governments in Europe are more liberal than ours. They have universal health care, no death penalty, tougher gun laws, etc. Is there that big a disconnect between the people who run those countries and the ordinary everyday people?
    It's sort of like I've noticed that at high school games, the most obnoxious student sections are at the wealthy suburbs where the schools really push tolerance and diversity.

12. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

You know why. $$$$$$

And it isn't like you can ask the IOC to step in when they continue to disallow Taiwan to compete under their flag as not to offend China.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.