1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I can understand wanting to bury it, but how many months has the Free Beacon been sitting on this?

2. melock

melock Well-Known Member

3. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

4. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

5. Deskgrunt50

And @melock beat me to it.

Mueller Time.

6. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

I can't believe any of you think anyone in power gets in any trouble over this Russia stuff. They protect each other at the top. One of the few bipartisan efforts in D.C.

I'm sure there will be a scapegoat or two, but I doubt you'll be able to do a celebratory circle jerk when this is over.

7. melock

melock Well-Known Member

Or Flynn

8. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Certainly. That's why it's foolish to think these nebulous allegations and "possible wrongdoing" are going to bring down your political opponents. They're all questionable and/or dirty and they know how to cover their ass.

Acting like every Internet headline is a revelation of exponential importance makes you look like an idiot.

9. RickStain

Now it makes even more more sense that the propaganda machine is firing up debunked and outdated Clinton news as if it were a new scandal.

Big Circus, Double Down and lakefront like this.
  10. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

Are you fucking serious? The initial quote that was out there was funny. The rest of the conversation was strange/ weird and creepy. "Weight problems"? WTF was that? Totally inappropriate and uncomfortable. If the fucking President of The United States can't put his juvenile attitude aside for a Halloween photo shoot we should all be concerned. I understand that you are a smart guy so don't play dumb. I agree that this wouldn't make the top 100 dumbest things this knucklehead has said but it is so wrong. He is an embarrassment every single fucking day.

11. Deskgrunt50

GOPers have already publicly and privately shown their distaste for Trump. If this thing starts to close in on him, they'll stampede away from him.

Not saying it'll go that high. But they won't be left holding the bag if the Orange Snowflake begins to melt.

12. RickStain

Thanks, 1973 Nixon supporter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.