1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

You shouldn't like everything he did. Just like you shouldn't like everything an NFL official does.

It's the "he cost us the game (election)" reactions where the wheels come off.

2. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Against my better judgement, I read that Goodwin column. What a steaming pile of bullshit. I should have known better.

franticscribe likes this.
  3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

4. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

5. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

When exactly was the dossier discredited? I keep read and hearing this but I don't remember.

6. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

It has been discredited because Fox News and Sarah Sanders say so. Also YF. It has been uncorroborated in large parts, but as those of who know what words mean are aware, that's not discredited. Know what's discredited? The uranium story, for one thing.

franticscribe and Inky_Wretch like this.
  7. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Uh, TheFederalist.com?

8. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Yes, obviously Clinton colluded with the Russians to get her emails hacked and tilt the election to Trump via Comey’s letter. It’s the most brilliant conspiracy ever!

9. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I don't care for that argument, either. It might be true, but if so it was just one of many things that led to Trump's victory.

10. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

You shouldn't limit your reading.

11. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

I mean, you've seen the Internet, right?

12. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

John Boehner Unchained

A pretty good read. He still comes off like a guy who used the pitchfork brigade for his own purposes, and then when it was his turn in front of the firing line - wonders when it all went sideways.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.