1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

Tell your wife you can't go because you don't want oop to call you an INTERNET COWARD!

2. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Sounds like quite a conspiracy.

3. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Feel free to appoint a special prosecutor and dig up some evidence. Maybe the 43rd time investigating Hillary Clinton will turn up some charges.

4. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

DNZrXnIXcAEQJST.jpg_large.jpg

They did it. I didn't know how they'd do it, but they did it.

5. RickStain

They're cliche villains but it works

6. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

It works with crabby old white people who're frightened and angry their time on earth is getting short and with the kind of morons who've been sending the rent money to TV preachers for decades. That's a large bloc, but hardly a majority.

BitterYoungMatador2 likes this.
  7. RickStain

The rules of this country are set up so that they don't have to be a majority.

8. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Where's Trey Gowdy when you need him?

9. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

Someone might want to mention to the huffy GOP lawmakers on teevee that this is not an "investigation into Donald Trump's campaign," and it's a pretty big tell if you keep referring to it as such.

10. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

RS, I need you to come along the next time I try to discuss the electoral college's shortcomings with someone, and they look at me like I'm speaking Klingon.

11. RickStain

The electoral college favoring Republicans is mostly an accident and the inertia of being stuck with systems that weren't designed to last 200+ years.

The widespread voter suppression and gerrymandering campaigns are much more sinister.

12. melock

melock Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.