1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Thankfully I only deal with this stuff once a year and forget it as quickly as possible. Whatever I'm paying now, it shouldn't go up in order to subsidize those who don't need a subsidy.
    And I still it find it fascinating that SECessionist Nation states and other red states hate the fedruhl government and claim an exclusive hold on patriotism even though they get far more from it than they pay into it.

2. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

QED

3. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

I'm watching Devin Nunez on Fox News right now. Wow, is this guy crazy, I mean full blown whack job.

4. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Nobody loves the USA as much as people who celebrate the Confederates.

5. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

Is he talking about the Uranium One thing?
    What I don't understand about it, is how if the State Department was just one of nine agencies to vote on the deal and they all voted yes, how is it on Hillary?
    Also, if by law, none of the uranium could have left the country, what was the problem? I'm pretty sure there are no ways around that.
    Would Hillary have really made a deal to allow the Russians to take the uranium out of the country in violation of the law?

6. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Especially with interest rates as low as they are now.

If you borrow $250,000 at 4 percent interest on a 15-year loan, you will pay $9,792 in mortgage interest the first year. And it will only go down.

If your state taxes are $2,500, that will give you an itemized deduction of $12,292.

The standard deduction (married filing jointly) is $12,700.

I got a decent benefit from the interest/taxes deduction for 2 years back in the late 1990s. I was single, and interest rates were over 7 percent.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2017
  7. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

8. Donny in his element

Donny in his element Well-Known Member

Holy shit, so he actually wore a tan suit? I thought this was a metaphor or something, not an actual event that occured. HOLY SHIT. WHY ISN'T THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA COVERING THIS?

HC, Webster and YankeeFan like this.
  9. Donny in his element

Donny in his element Well-Known Member

Mad proppers on this deep cut. And I think we know the pee pee pro has to be Ringo...

10. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

Thank goodness SOMEONE around here knows something about something.

11. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

Wow. This was a revelation. I had not thought about this before, but practically every Greek guy I know is named George.

Donny in his element likes this.
  12. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

What kind of freaks do you hang out with? It’s Nick. Always Nick.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.