1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

2. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

3. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

Yeah. The thing is, if he flips, I'd wager he knows some serious shit.

I also think there's a 1 percent chance that he'll get knocked off by a Russian assassin to keep him from talking. He should definitely get a food taster.

4. melock

melock Well-Known Member

5. melock

melock Well-Known Member

He's 68 and facing serious-ass charges. I just saw a story of up to 10 years. No way for 12 charges.

6. Double Down

Honestly I wonder what the fuck we would do if the Russians killed him.

I mean, I'm sure BTExpress would tell us Americans have killed people lots of times too, and no one can prove Russia did this, and maybe he just died of natural causes from accidental polonium exposure. But who is to say who is bad here and who is less bad?

7. typefitter

Some large percentage of the American population would think Clinton called the hit.

8. typefitter

Not sure what you mean.

9. Double Down

Pretty crazy thread. 55 bank accounts! Traveling with aliases! Three passports!

10. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Seems like one helluva case against Manafort. And he seems like the type of weasel who'll spill the goods, if he has them, to avoid dying in prison.

11. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

I feel like Manafort would be running any prison he was sent to in about an hour.

12. melock

melock Well-Known Member

I meant he'll definitely flip if hasn't already ... knowing that he's 68 and facing serious-ass charges and that there was no way it was only 10 years for 12 charges. More likely the rest of his life.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.