1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

One of us is. Or rather, one of us is being willfully obtuse in order to not have to face the scary truth that he's sided with the bad guys.

2. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

3. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

4. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

You don't think terrorists are bad guys?

5. RickStain

There can be more than one set of bad guys. One set of religious extremists turned to terrorism. Another set founded a country that has done a shit-ton of awful things and is still doing them.

Heck, they aren't even more than one set. Just different flavors of the same problem.

6. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

You are a cliche.

7. RickStain

Thanks, conservative guy who is really concerned with Islamic terrorism.

8. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Donny in his element and QYFW like this.
  9. RickStain

10-year-old girl with cerebral palsy is still in ICE custody, separated from her parents, after being arrested after her surgery.

I feel pretty comfortable calling America bad guys.

10. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

How can you live in such an obviously terrible place? Don't you feel irresponsible?

11. RickStain

I was pretty serious about immigrating when I was in my 20s, but having a kid derailed those plans. Now I'm content to do what little I can to try to fix it from the inside. You wonder how people from places like North Korea can believe the propaganda. But here you sit in the country that brought the world native genocide, slavery and atomic warfare on civilians, and a good third of the country literally can't imagine that we might be the bad guys of history.

Heck, I'll even give us a pass on most of the non-Iraq II middle east stuff, because there's no right way to handle it.

I'm enjoying this conversation because I can tell you know you have no argument whatsoever and are just flailing blindly with weird asides.

12. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.