1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Recent confluence. Thursday morning is my slow shift, and last night I had most of the night "free" to post because my daughter was up most of the night scared of Bergens.

Donny in his element likes this.
  2. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Once again, one liberal says something he thinks he can use, so QY tries to pass it off as something believed by every person on his political left.

3. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

I'd enjoy seeing Mercer go to prison far more than seeing Trump impeached.

FileNotFound likes this.
  4. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

5. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Other countries in the world have problems, so the United States is perfect. That is the logic you are selling here.

Not that I agree with Rick.

By the way, QY seems to forget that the Republican currently serving as president criticized the current status of this country quite a bit in his campaign.

6. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

Bergens is a scary mofo.

7. Small Town Guy

Small Town Guy Well-Known Member

Real non-partisan question:
    What is reasoning and supposed benefit for eliminating state and local deductions?

I know stories say this will adversely affect blue states. As a NYC resident who gets killed on NYC taxes, in addition to paying the state (and Jersey since I work there), seems like that change is going to be a killer. So in simple yet policy-ridden terms, what is supposed to be the rationale?

8. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

They don’t have coffee machine repairmen in France?

9. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Trump has praised Russian and Chinese leaders and the strong way they conduct and enforce policy. He has ridiculed Democratically elected leaders from German, Canada and France. He has great things to say about Saudi and UAE leaders. Trump is the leader of the Republican Party and Conservateves and speaks for his supporters in this regard.

10. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

I thought Bergens was plural.

(Or, did I miss the joke?)

11. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

They have French Presses!

12. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Yes, when I said "the country is really fucked up" it was a sure sign I think it's perfect. Read before you parachute.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.