1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Paul is a Nazi apologist apologist so I need to know how much assault occurred before I check my sliding scale of morality. A full punch isn't ok but maybe a medium slap.

2. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Wait, wut?

I thought that Trump had no interests in Russia. “I have ZERO investments in Russia.”, right?

Too bad YF isn't here, I haven't seen a truly high end contortionist act in quite a while.

3. Neutral Corner

Unless Donna Brazile has some documents in her pocket that haven't broken yet, she's fucked. She'll be persona non grata with the DNC, the network comment slots are going to dry up. She better hope she sells enough books to build a nest egg.

She's going to be lucky to get a job as the token liberal on Fox when Juan Williams goes on vacation.

4. JC

JC Well-Known Member

This thread lacks vigor with @YankeeFan in France.

YankeeFan likes this.
  5. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

There's no way she considered replacing Clinton with Biden in September. No way.

HanSenSE and heyabbott like this.
  6. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Brazile has done the impossible - united the party (against her). I bet Tom Perez is glad he kept her on as a high ranking member in the party.

7. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Perez has his own issues.

heyabbott likes this.
  8. Neutral Corner

The Sunday shows should be fun.

9. Neutral Corner

10. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Of course he is.

And hey, how about that mess in Saudi Arabia?

11. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

That's where he'll be ordered to fire Mueller.

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  12. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Stateside, a Trumpist is going to win the governor's race in Virginia. Once a standard, establishment GOP guy, he went full Trump and, in the same week that other Trumpists have been arrested, has solidified his position. Congrats to those who claim to be the only true Americans. Their message, while seemingly unpopular in polls, is winning where it counts. The Trumpist in VA will win easily, thereby proving the irrelevance of polls in which one of the candidates is an overt racist. When asked in a poll if they will vote for a Trumpist, some demur only to show their stripes on Election Day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.