1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

And of course he doubles down on it in the presser.

EDIT: And adds a plug for U.S. weapons as well.

2. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

You guys pay too much attention to picayune bullshit.

3. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

It’s possible to pay attention to several things at once. Multitasking.

And it’s a bit of meaningless banter on yet another horrific day that is now the norm rather than the exception.

4. JDV

JDV New Member

5. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

Can’t wait for Trump to meet with the president of Boeing and ask why they don’t make the whole plane out of the black box material.

6. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

7. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

"My son, Barron, great kid. Real smart. Not as smart as me, but he's pretty smart believe me. He's got this football - great game, but the NFL owners are ruining it by not making those sons of bitches stand for the anthem ... great song, by the way - and it's made out of this material called 'NERF.' Have you heard of this NERF before? I don't know, I might have discovered it. What if automobile manufacturers made cars out of this NERF? No more wrecks! Cars would just bounce off of one another!"

8. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

Old news that's been largely refuted by now. But, generally, Bernie and Elizabeth Warren are whiny old politicians who would say anything to appease their left-wing constituencies who themselves are the worst combination of naive, entitled and ignorant. They need to just go the fuck away now.

OTH, as a Democrat, her nomination was a fait acompli (much like GW Bush in 2000) and the process was not sufficiently open to suit me.

HanSenSE likes this.
  9. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Well, and Biden. They shut him out. I know his son died, but he should have said fuck this, it's MY TURN. He was VP. That's on him. He let himself get shut out, stepping aside. Probably also thinking there was no way she would lose.

What a train wreck.

10. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

You just paid attention to their picayune bullshit!

Vombatus likes this.
  11. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

12. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.