1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

In my part of NJ, I was there at 6:15 and was voter no. 12 in my district, which is pretty good. Our town has a hotly contested mayoral race. We generally vote red as a town for local races (in the 11 years since I moved in, only GOP mayors and usually 7/8 council members are GOP) but blue in national elections. The local Dems have really been energized so we should have great turnout.

There is zero buzz about the NJ Gov race. Murphy seems like a hack and Sandwiches' Lt. Gov has no money and can't escape from his stench.

2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

You mow the walkway to the lake!
    No, you mow the walkway to the lake!

4. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

I have no idea what number voter I was, but my precinct had a decent line, even at 6:15 a.m. Figured it would be worse if I went after work so I wanted to get it out of the way.

5. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

We have about 800 voters per district, so the lines are rarely long. I always try to go before 6:45 and am usually in the first 10, except for the presidential race.

6. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

I thought that I heard he had exhausted all of his ammo but I might be wrong.

7. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

All you're going to hear for the next long time is Hannity leading "The fix is in" chorus after yesterday's masturbation report on Hillary. YF's erection will rock hard for years.

8. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

I'm starting to believe Clinton's re-election bid could be in real trouble.

BitterYoungMatador2 likes this.
  9. Songbird

It not that, it's that the right has its equalizer to drown out Trump's Russia shit. Or they'll die trying.

10. Guy_Incognito

Guy_Incognito Well-Known Member

Howard Dean flashbacks.

11. Songbird

BTW, Hannity touted his new independent Christian movie or whatever it is as the 44th-best Christian movie of all time .... after only 2 weeks!

And he don't need a penny of that dirty Hollywood money to make it!

12. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Yeah, I got no real vibe from either candidate that I liked. The sense I get is Murphy will win because people are tired of Christie and all his bullshit. But I have no idea if that's correct.

Real eager to see what happens in my old state's race for governor.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.