1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

No. That’s satisfaction talking. It’s merely a small step in the right (Center)direction. As long as The Clintons stay public and losers Brazile and Perez remain out front, the Dems will shoot themselves in the head trying to pat themselves on the back.

35-40% of the inbred meth loving crackers in the flyover country will vote for trump even if everything about the Russian conspiracy has his whore romps prove true. The Dems need new faces and a new voice to carry yesterday forward.

Neutral Corner likes this.
  2. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

There should be a ban on calling it the Pee Tapes. They are the Pee-Pee Tapes.

3. pseudo

pseudo Well-Known Member

Also for the record, I am DAMN proud of Danica (a Bona J-school grad!), who's been working hard for this moment for more than a year. She believed that fixing local traffic and infrastructure problems would matter more to the people in her district than keeping tabs on who's using which bathroom. Judging by the vote totals, she was right.

franticscribe and melock like this.
  4. melock

melock Well-Known Member

Burn. Total burn.

5. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

I'm just trying to be realistic. Ala is the state of George Wallace (my childhood) and Jeff Sessions. These representatives were/are clear racists and hypocrites so I have zero faith that Ala would ever elect a compassionate, inclusive national representative.

I agree that the Clintons and Braziles need to step aside and let the newer, younger, perhaps centrists take over and address the problems of the party and the country.

franticscribe and heyabbott like this.
  6. melock

melock Well-Known Member

7. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

8. lcjjdnh

lcjjdnh Well-Known Member

Might be better if it focused on the Times instead of the Post.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2017
  9. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Good grief.

10. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

It's like filming Apollo 13 but having the astronauts get home on their own wits without any help from Mission Control. The whole premise is fucked up.

11. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Why? I never said he wasn't there. I said he was using the trip as an excuse to duck some posts because he was still posting.

12. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Actually, I rag on YF for whining about the sources used by others, then using ones that are just as bad or worse.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.