1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I had heard of this but I thought it had to be bullshit to screw with libs who want gun control. It's still a bullshit joke product, but if you have $800 to piss away on one it's real enough.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you the Zombie X Chainsaw Bayonet for your assault rifle. Very handy to have come the zombie apocalypse.

zombie x chainsaw - Google Search

Zombie X Chainsaw Bayonet, Coyote Brown - contact us to order. Click photo for order information.

2. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

3. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Shit, there's a flamethrower out there that you can buy. The company originally claimed it to be legal in all states, but now it's just "most" states.

4. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

The zombie stuff in sporting goods stores and gun shops fascinates me. "Hmm, this hatchet is really good for splitting kindling and, maybe, chopping down a sapling. How can we boost sales? Market it as a zombie-killing hatchet!" Hell, a few years ago there was ammo marketed as being for zombie hunting.

5. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

Fox is on so many public televisions. Restaurants, bars... I have a condo in the south that is rented and when I go there the f'ing channel is on fox. Soooo, against my better judgement and beliefs, the next time I go there I am blocking fox. Let those yahoos get some real news for a week! (not usually my style but I have had it with that network)

6. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

It's absolutely the default news channel in the midwest and south in public spaces.

7. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

8. Dick Whitman

There was a piece in "Outside" a few months ago about some competition out west where the objective was to shoot and hack your way through the zombie apocalypse. It's a huge fad right now.

9. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

The good thing is I can usually tell within a few seconds that I'm conversing with a Fox News viewer. The verbiage, cadence, and indignance is remarkably uniform. Then I can tune out.

10. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

It's a d_b of pointing out a d_b. It's d_b-ception

11. Dick Whitman

This is dead-on. They live in an alternate universe, regarding current events, and that reveals itself pretty quickly. Like I think I posted earlier, though maybe it was elsewhere, a Fox News viewer is incapable of even processing the fact that another human voted for Hillary Clinton or Barack Obama. Hillary Clinton is objectively fucking evil. Barack Obama is objectively fucking evil. Democratic-sponsored legislation and policies are objectively fucking evil. That someone would vote that way makes as much sense to them as the periodic table does to a hamster.

Donny in his element likes this.
  12. amraeder

amraeder Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    "I daresay good sir that you give me too little credit."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.