1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I like Biden, but I can't believe he agreed to/pushed for that spot on Sunday Night Football last night. What, he only started caring about cancer after his son died? He was going to make all the other candidates seem like they were pro-cancer?

And anyone think Trump is like a video game that Putin has made sure every other global leader knows all the cheat codes for?

2. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

3. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

14 is the new 19 I guess ...

4. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

God, foodies are the worst.

doctorquant likes this.
  5. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

6. FileNotFound

FileNotFound Well-Known Member

And Kennedy’s ways with women were and are well-documented by now. I won’t vote for Kennedy in 2020.

HanSenSE likes this.
  7. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

This incessant defense of child molestation by Republicans might be the most pathetic thing I've ever seen, from either party.

It's so much worse than the Catholic Church or Penn State, which at least tried to keep it quiet while tacitly condoning it.

8. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

BREAKING: 71-year-old child has child-like tastes.

9. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

They are both bad. But I can understand a cover-up in service of the institution. It’s awful. But I understand the motivation. At least by covering it upmtgere’s Some tacit acknowledgement that the act was wrong.

But actually defending child abuse? That’s bold.

10. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

11. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Too late. The GOP let the religious right take over the party, and they're stuck with each other.

12. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Which does not mean that they can't have their noses rubbed in their hypocricy.

Sarah Parcak! (I suppose that's kinda cryptic. Parcak is a UAB researcher and well known space archeologist and Egyptologist, which still doesn't explain. She uses satellite images, aerial photography, and drone pictures to reveal previously undiscovered archaeological sites. We're kinda proud of her. Sarah Parcak - Wikipedia )

Last edited: Nov 13, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.