1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JakeandElwood

JakeandElwood Well-Known Member

I like deep dish, but it's ok if it's not your thing. But Chicago does thin crust pizza much better than New York - I've been to 5-10 pizza joints in NYC and Prince Pizza was the only one worth a shit (and I didn't even get a New York style slice there). Joe's was flavorless garbage, and so was every other place I went to.

2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

It’s time to name names.

3. Guy_Incognito

Guy_Incognito Well-Known Member

A cad? Tawdry? Is that how you describe Weinstein? What about Paula Jones or Lewinsky? Are you signing on to Ken Starr's findings? Think for yourself. In today's world, what makes Brodderick or Willey less credible than McGowen Or any of Bill Cosby's alleged victims? What historical record is that? You will one day soon be embarrassed by this line of argument.

4. Guy_Incognito

Expose the cads!

YankeeFan and Deskgrunt50 like this.
  5. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Bill Clinton is definitely sexual harasser and almost certainly a sexual assaulter

6. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

I think this is an intereting topic. There are as many scumbags in Washington as Hollywood. What are we expected to do when we keep finding out that most of them are shitheads.

7. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Now you are going to lump all liberals together, too, like QY and YF? Don't be that guy, Guy. I thought you were better than this.

8. Guy_Incognito

For my first sentence, I think it's pretty universal. For the second, no, I meant Gee. Thanks for calling me on it.

9. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Would be interesting to know who some of these Congressional miscreants are. I'd guess a 50-50 split along party lines.
    Wild that the names have never leaked out.

10. Guy_Incognito

I would have guessed more republicans, but the fact that they haven't leaked makes me wonder.

11. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

There are 2 current cads being mentioned, Spier has said one is Republican and one Democrat. I have to think these names will come out.

12. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Hannnity nearly in tears tonight walking back his Moore defense.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.