1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Even The Wolf likely can't clean up Harvey Weinstein's pending troubles

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Double Down, Oct 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

We've expanded our watch lists a lot over the last year. It doesn't hurt that you look a little Mexican, either. Or maybe it's just that we don't distinguish much between Mexico and Canada, anymore. In any case, Mike Pompeo personally monitors you when you are on here; he's actually the one underlining things in red.

Donny in his element likes this.
  2. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

You could have said that without using figuratively. I think people would understand that they're not literally pissing in each other's shoes. lol

SnarkShark likes this.
  3. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

That creeps dangerously close to those Facebook posters who examine your personal page to find things with which to zap you.

4. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

I shared all of that on the board.

Donny in his element likes this.
  5. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

Oh yes, I remember the commuting issue.

6. Dick Whitman

In most cases, yes ...

7. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

Noted. It still strikes a creepy chord.

8. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

Only someone looking to make a dumb argument wouldn’t realize what I was saying before.

9. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

Of course not, but I'm also not naive enough to believe that the ridiculously unequal balance of power between genders doesn't affect judicial outcomes.

10. Dick Whitman

Why not?

11. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

There was a whole thread about it. I took note because it's one of the rare instances Dick and I were on the same page. I think he made absolutely the right move. I hope he's happier, and it's no doubt better for his family and family life.

No snark, no whatever. I think a lot of us work too hard and enjoy life too little. I was there, too.

Dick Whitman and Double Down like this.
  12. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

I never log out of here because I'm worried you guys will stop letting me in. The fingerprint scan weirds me out every time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.