1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

It’s only a matter of time now before Trump drops an N-bomb in public.

2. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

God works in mysterious ways. Like using a soulless heel troll to bait Donald Trump into saying the N-word on Twitter.

LaVar is the chosen one. The asshole we've been waiting for. I believe in him and his holy mission.

3. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

4. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

That's true. I happen to think three American citizens should have remained in Chinese jail because they are guilty of grand larceny.

5. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

There's not one person who doesn't suck in this entire ridiculous thing. LaVar sucks. Trump sucks. The kids suck for shoplifting.

Biggest thing I have an issue with? Trump said "jail." Weren't they confined to a luxury hotel? And at worst, it was likely to last a couple of weeks.

But overall, everyone sucks.

6. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

For stealing sunglasses? Would you support their continued incarceration if the crime had happened in the US?

7. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Not grand larceny. Please. Not even in China. Think rich spoiled kids there don't shoplift? If Daddy's important enough, they expect to get away with vehicular homicide and they do.

8. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

That ain’t enough?

9. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

10. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

That was great. It kind of reminded me of Spy Magazine. Genuinely awful people, perfect.

11. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

Grand larceny, no. But any defense of these three knuckleheads doesn't sit well with me, either.

12. Jake_Taylor

Jake_Taylor Well-Known Member

Does anybody remember Luke Walton getting busted for stealing candy when he was in college? College dudes do stupid stuff, and it probably doesn’t help to have a high profile dumb ass as a father. They should face some consequences, but getting them back to the US was the right thing. It’s just unfortunate the grownups involved have to act that way, especially publicly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.