1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Hard to believe that Bill would act in this manner while aboard Air Fuck One:

The new allegations refer to incidents that took place more than 10 years ago, in the early 2000s, when Clinton was hired by Ron Burkle, the playboy billionaire investor, to work at his Yucaipa companies.

Clinton helped Burkle generate business and flew around the world with a flock of beautiful young women on Burkle's private jet, which was nicknamed 'Air F**k One.'

The four women, who have not yet revealed their identities, were employed in low-level positions at the Burkle organization when they were in their late teens and claim they were sexually assaulted by the former president.

Bill Clinton accused of sexual assault by four women | Daily Mail Online

2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Please, please, please, please, please let Fox & Friends do a segment on this that inspires Trump to tweet.

HanSenSE and poindexter like this.
  3. YankeeFan

Mika knows Bill and Hillary's value.

They're now worthless, and easy targets. It's laughable to think she's say anything like this if Hillary had been elected.

“If you’re not going to apologize and it’s clear you’ve done something wrong, please, please,” Brzezinski said. “You, the politician, and your wife, the politician, need to not talk about these issues. Just don’t, unless you want to come to the table with some honesty.”

Mika Brzezinski: Bill Clinton needs to apologize or stop talking

4. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

5. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

Fine. Let him stop talking. Please ... let him stop talking. Still won't change what the Republicans have presented us with.

6. YankeeFan

You don't think Bill Clinton getting a pass for sexual assault helped to create the political environment that exists today?

7. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

How so?

8. Elliotte Friedman

Elliotte Friedman Moderator Staff Member

Yes. I don't think there was a single incident of sexual assault in the American political environment before he arrived on the scene.

9. jr/shotglass

See, that's where you make your fatal mistake. I guess that explains your whataboutism ... not that it's defensible, but I see why you insist on doing it.

No, I don't think Bill Clinton's womanizing has a thing, not one damn thing, to do with Donald Trump bragging about grabbing a woman's genitals.

10. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Quite vigorous today @YankeeFan . Maybe you can get around to answering the thousands of posts you've ignored.

I would suggest that the American people do not vote for Bill Clinton in 2020 as punishment for his past deeds.

tapintoamerica and HanSenSE like this.
  11. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

He's filling the void this week left by @typefitter. YF is doing the work of two men. He should be applauded!

12. jr/shotglass

The intellectual minority speaketh.

Dick Whitman likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.