1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

A friend taught in Mound Bayou. Poorest pisshole in America.

2. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

One of the greatest letters ever.
    Gee, nearly two weeks have passed since the mistreated Christian representative of the one and only party of true American Christian family values first threatened to sue. Where's the suit, Roy?

3. tapintoamerica

I don't care who uses it. I love the word rubbish.

melock likes this.
  4. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

True.

But, in the work place, the Chief Executive is supposed to know better than to fool around with the star struck intern.

And, maybe more importantly, when caught, you're not supposed to trash their reputation to save your own skin.

Iron_chet likes this.
  5. tapintoamerica

The Bible trumps the Constitution? Not in America. At least not the America I knew. If you want a theocracy -- and the GOP seems quite fine with that -- your country will have more in common with the Muslim nations you despise than it will with the country you claim to represent.

6. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Trump has won. I’m tired of his lying. His bullshit. Every supporter of his is an immoral, deviant and worthy of a life of hardship and misery. His policies are wrong, not just a choice. His appointments are objectively bad.

I hope those who believe in him, support him and his policies all get rectal cancer tomorrow and die before thanksgiving.

But I can’t watch or pay attention any more. It’s just angering. His bullying and lying have paid off. His lack of morality has won. I quit following or reacting to this shit. I’ll vote and hope for th best. I hope there’s an election before h declares martial law, it I’m done registering my objections.

7. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

I did take a look at what happened with the founder of Best Buy. The board was so upset at him, they gave him a $3 million parting gift as part of his severance package.

8. tapintoamerica

It's about lying under oath or close enough to it to merit eviction from office. I said it then and I say it today.

9. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Trump likes Clevelands that don't get put on probation.

10. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

The Republicans had a chance to do something about it ... and failed. Some things in Congress never change, even after almost 20 years.

11. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Helluva a tax reform bill.

12. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

He didn't get a pass. He was impeached.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.