1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

If you can't enjoy Thanksgiving -- or any holiday for that matter -- with your family and friends because politics, THEY are not the issue.

2. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

It has to be tough.

Just a couple of years ago, liberals were looking forward to Thanksgiving.

It was their opportunity to preach about the wonders of ObamaCare to their unenlightened relatives.

Now, they don't know what to do. They're sad. They don't want to talk about how great the county is doing under Trump. They're not thankful, and no one has provided them with talking points to get through the day.

[​IMG]

3. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Jeez are people dumb about economics ...

SpeedTchr likes this.
  4. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

I'm actually thankful that I live in America and that I have an amazing wife and family. I'm thankful that we are taking my soon to be 85 year old mom out for another Thanksgiving meal. I'm thankful that there is college hoops on TV all day and night. I'm thankful that as bad as Trump has been for our country our system seems strong enough to overcome the boob. And I'm hopeful that next year at this time I will be thankful for the same things as well as a motivated Democratic base that actually got out the vote and started a change for the better. In other words Yank, LOL, you don' know shit.

Baron Scicluna likes this.
  5. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

I never really bullied kids growing up. But I admit I would kind of like to bully the piss out of that geek in the pajamas.

6. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Whatcha wanna bet they're footie pajamas?

BadgerBeer likes this.
  7. Just the facts ma am

Just the facts ma am Well-Known Member

Donny in his element likes this.
  8. Neutral Corner

9. Neutral Corner

Trump thinks we have invisible fighter planes.

"The Navy, I can tell you, we're ordering ships, with the Air Force i can tell you we're ordering a lot of planes, in particular the F-35 fighter jet, which is like almost like an invisible fighter. I was asking the Air Force guys, I said, how good is this plane? They said, well, sir, you can't see it. I said but in a fight. You know, in a fight, like I watch on the movies. The fight, they're fighting. How good is this? They say, well, it wins every time because the enemy cannot see it. Even if it's right next to them, it can't see it. I said that helps. That's a good thing."

Here's What Trump Told The Coast Guard When He Visited Them On Thanksgiving

Last edited: Nov 23, 2017
  10. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Frohes Erntedankfest to you and all the soldaten for Der Furher. I know you’ll be cooking your turkey with gas today. Try not invade your neighbors until Black Friday

11. cjericho

cjericho Well-Known Member

He's tough on shoplifters? What was the punishment for those morons? An extra few days in China?

12. Neutral Corner

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.