1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Dick becoming the rational actor in this feud is delicious.

2. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

Oh, and you're back, too? Great.

3. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

You dislike me?

That’s disappointing. I don’t look up to you as some kind of icon, like some do here, but I’ve been your biggest apologist.

I’ve had to tell so many people that you’re not a bad guy, that you’re just very insecure, defensive, and unhappy.

I thought some of that had begun to change. You did you were happy, and I was happy for you. You said you no longer cared about what people think, but you remain incredibly thin skinned. You said you regretted some of your behavior, but then you say you tried hard to “break” Dick.

I hope you do eventually find the happiness you seek. Until then, it will likely remain hard for you to like people who, while liking you, refuse to endorse your bullshit.

Dick Whitman likes this.
  4. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Dick Whitman and QYFW like this.
  5. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Plenty of stupid on both sides of that exchange.

WCIBN likes this.
  6. outofplace

YF once again shows his desperation to justify that vote he cast for Donald Trump. No, it isn't the same thing. It isn't even close.

WCIBN likes this.
  7. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

I made a conscious decision that this board - a place where clever, engaged people get together to virtually discuss current events, was either going to be a positive in my life or it wasn’t going to be in my life at all. I hope you can get to where I’m at, eventually. You’re a pretty solid writer, for one thing, and you have a lot to contribute when you’re in a good place.

Have a beer and enjoy the madness.

SnarkShark and YankeeFan like this.
  8. outofplace

Well, you don't know anybody, so it didn't happen, right? This assumes you are even telling the truth, which is a hell of an assumption given the lengths you will go to in political discussions.

You also post this as if Obama and Trump are in any way similar. That's funny that you think anybody would by that one.

9. outofplace

Wow, this is a stunning level of condescending bullshit, even for YF.

WCIBN and typefitter like this.
  10. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

LOL

11. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

*snap

Regardless, it was a disappointing setback.

I don’t think this is who he wants to be.

12. outofplace

Yet another comparison that doesn't hold up for even a second. You are the only Trump supporter I know who is so deeply in the bag that you will even defend DeVos.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.