1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Well, no one can say Trump hasn’t had some positive effects ...

QYFW likes this.
  2. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

I love it, now we need to know who bernie f'ing bernstein is! That was just beautiful and so much respect for that reporter. The "victim" was not a very good con-man at all. Some people can try to talk their way out of it, but not her.

Deskgrunt50 likes this.
  3. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

Too bad they couldn't have held onto this and then play the video after the project v. video. But of course they are the professionals.

Neutral Corner likes this.
  4. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Deskgrunt50 likes this.
  5. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

What the fuck is with you and Dick and posting that word?

HanSenSE and Dick Whitman like this.
  6. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

7. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

That's right. Which you wouldn't do for a host of reasons, including you'd get your fucking ass correctly kicked.

8. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

This seems odd. I've watched Olbermann's videos on occasion. Too over-the-top for me.

Enjoyed his work waaaay back on SportsCenter and through his MSNBC show. Incredible baseball knowledge. But he went off the rails, even as liberal as I am.

But why would he be "retiring from political commentary" right now, when there's sooooo much material, especially with what's to come with Mueller?

Guessing GQ decided to pull the plug. Or maybe he has a scandal of his own that's about to see the light.

9. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

A tweet for every occasion ...

10. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  11. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Yeah, surely those African-Americans wouldn't be able to control their violent impulses under such circumstances.

YankeeFan likes this.
  12. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

Maybe Olbermann realizes that ranting about politics for six to nine minutes every night on Twitter, and retweeting the video content 200 times, is not healthy behavior.
    The videos he produced were used to form his recently published book.
    There's no reason for him to continue, unless he enjoys being miserable. (It seems he does.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.