1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

I think there is a interesting elegance to it. Takes quite the figure to pull it off, obviously. But I think it works.

2. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

Jessica Alba, you look amazing. You know how you would look more amazing? If we made you look as though Yoda's torso were on Manute Bol's legs.

3. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

"How can you say you love us? You don't love us! You don't even love yourself. You just love your money."

Donald Trump Jr., then 12 years old, as reported in Vanity Fair

17 Very Revealing Family Quotes From Donald Trump, His Kids, and Late Father

lakefront likes this.
  4. typefitter

I have so much shit to do, but I don't think I've been more invested in winning an argument on the Internet. I CAN'T GET AWAY

5. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

Remind me again what the GOP’s strategy is for when we vacate the Iran deal, the Iranians resume nuclear development and the other countries who signed onto the deal tell us to fuck off? Insulting tweets and tough talk from POTUS?

6. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

I wouldn’t have supported high-waisted pants in the primary, but we learned the worst about them after the primary.

7. typefitter

Well then you should write-in "regular-waisted pants" when it comes time to vote and hope that the high-waisted pants wearers do, too, but either way it will be your fault when everybody ends up looking like clowns walking on stilts.

Donny in his element likes this.
  8. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

9. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

I believe Don Jr. also did not speak to him for more than a year after college, when he was allegedly living out of his truck. Then you also have the quotes from his college friends, who say he hated the old man, plus the alleged slapping incident for not wearing a suit when DJT showed up to take him to a Yankee game.

10. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

QYFW likes this.
  11. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Guy_Incognito likes this.
  12. typefitter

You sure ceded the moral high ground on that front, didn't you, gobshite? Go pound sand. You can't say boo about this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.