1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

How does this change the merit of her positions on taxes, health care and foreign policy?

2. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Man, that is worth saving.

This is fucking America we're talking about. :p

3. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

I know he's sort of irrelevant, but Olbermann's sudden "retirement" from political commentary still seems bizarre to me days later. Just don't buy that's the end of the story.

4. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

Good morning, everybody! Earlier today, Trump re-Tweeted three anti-Muslim videos from racist-ass Britain First. He's the worst president ever! I'm going to pour whiskey on my cereal.

HanSenSE likes this.
  5. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

6. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

This wasn't Trump. No way in hell he could find those videos by himself. This was his social media guy, Scavino.

7. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

The Best People

8. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

How much more evidence does anyone need? Donald Trump is a racist. And appears to have dementia. And he is clearly unfit for office.

HanSenSE likes this.
  9. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

We can't know what's in his heart, I'm told.

10. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

And now Trump is tweeting about an "unsolved mystery" in Florida involving Morning Joe.

11. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

I'm not sure what I would do if the leader of my country were openly racist. I mean, I'm not sure I could process it.

12. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

So new polling shows Moore now has a reasonable five-point lead over Jones in Alabama. Oddly enough, I think if Moore wins, the person it will hurt most is a Democrat, Franken. His peers in the party caucus were willing to let the ethics committee process meander on before, but now may feel they need to pressure Franken to resign as a means of contrast and compare. The governor of Minnesota is a Democrat, so it wouldn't change the Senate makeup.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.