1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

And then, when the bust happens, it'll somehow be Obama's fault.

2. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

HP, need some help with a link?

3. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Oh my gosh. He reached a deal... regarding bail.

Huge news.

4. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

5. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

I didn't say it was HUGE news, dick. I said it was interesting. It could mean one if two things:

1. He provided some information Mueller wanted so he can lean on someone else, and in good faith, he's getting to be off home arrest.

2. This whole Mueller investigation is a sham meant to keep people like me placated so that these goons can rob as much as they can before grandpa resigns for pooping himself on live TV and is replaced by Pence.

6. WCIBN

WCIBN Active Member

So when does the House Rep leadership turn on Joe Barton and ask for his resignation?

Paul Ryan said today the Conyers should resign but didn't say the same when asked about Barton.

In the spirit of YF's post of a week ago:

It's been over five days since the reveal of the dick pics, has any elected Republican publicly called for Barton's resignation? Why not?

edited to add:

And before you answer that Barton's announced he won't seek re-election, would Conyers making the same 'not seeking re-election' announcement be satisfactory too?

Last edited: Nov 30, 2017
  7. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Barton didn't do anything wrong.

franticscribe and YankeeFan like this.
  8. RickStain

The campaign manager for the president is under house arrest. That's a huge deal and every scrap relating to it also is.

9. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

@Michael_ Gee as macro-economist has gotta be one of my favorite sj.com characters.

SpeedTchr likes this.
  10. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

I know, I know, something about pots and kettles, but you're better here when you teach than when you condescend.

franticscribe likes this.
  11. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

As an Arkansan, I'd like to apologize in advance for what's going to happen when Tom Cotton is the CIA director (and eventual POTUS).

12. RickStain

Disagree

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.