1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

I was talking about this to Ms. Ragu a few weeks ago. ... Flynn's son was an east target. We all know a prosecutor will lean on a person's kid or their wife, to see if the person will fall on their sword and play ball to save someone they love. The question I had for her, "If they came after Trump and offered to save his son if he pled, do you think he'd do it, or would he throw his own son under the bus?"

2. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

3. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

That is *awfully* zoomed in to make it seem more dramatic.

4. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

Hey guys, I slept in today and I'm wondering if there was any newsSSSHOLYFUCKINGSHIT

5. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

I'm now convinced Trump is going to fire Mueller today. And all hell is going to break loose.

LongTimeListener likes this.
  6. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

7. Neutral Corner

Yeah, it is. Think it will spike back up today, Rick?

I wonder if the tax bill will go to a vote tonight after all.

8. Neutral Corner

Oh, please let it be true. That is about the stupidest possible thing he could do, so it's credible.

HanSenSE, Deskgrunt50 and typefitter like this.
  9. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

I'm considering the source and its chronic dumbface, but the idea that any crime begins and ends with perjury... Like, why lie if you've done nothing worth lying about?

10. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Kinda seems like a big SomethingBurger.

Neutral Corner likes this.
  11. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Hope the media covers the Russia stuff better than it covers, well, anything else.

12. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Which... wouldn't be a crime.

Hey Mike, give the Russians a call, tell them not to overreact to the expulsion of their diplomats, and the seizure of their compounds. Let them know that once we're in office, we'll reevaluate everything, including sanctions.

There's nothing illegal about that. And, it happened after the election, so I'm unsure of how this relates to the crime of colluding with Russia to win the election.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.