1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

I could make a good case for any of them, but his peculiar combination of arrogance, idiocy, and malevolence, combined with that picture of him sitting on the stump in his new hiking boots trying to look "outdoorsy," as well as his noxious Twitter game, all serve to make me, though my own terrible instincts, wish for him to whimper during his first long, sleepless night in a prison cell.

Another part of me thinks if any member of the family will flip against any other, excepting Tiffany, it will be Don Jr. against his father.

I also don't know nearly enough about this process or the American judicial system to know whether Don Jr. has any chance to serve time, or whether his dad can just pardon him.

HanSenSE likes this.
  2. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

3. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Been there, buddy. It ain't a day at the beach.

4. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Do your own homework.

melock likes this.
  5. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

I think this is where it ends in Trump resigning to spare the boy. I used to think it would be a choice between saving Jared and saving himself, but then I realized he’d sell out that Jew in a minute and be a hero in his online world for it.

Donnie Jr. being a felon though? Look at how they have Flynn’s nuts in a vise over his son. In my dream scenario, that’s where it goes with Trump.

6. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Who made that claim? Certainly not me.

7. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

God bless you, YF. Without your constant, cult-like fervor, this board would be so obsolete.

Donny in his element likes this.
  8. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

9. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

A picture? His Twitter game? Wishing prison on people for those reasons seems a tad small.

10. typefitter

That's the thing—I don't know enough to know whether my scenario or your scenario (equally delightful) is possible, or whether Trump can just be like, No, I pardon him.

11. typefitter

You're skipping the arrogance, idiocy, and malevolence part.

melock likes this.
  12. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

You must want most of D.C. to go to prison then.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.