1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

2. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

We're talking about Don Jr. right now.

3. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

If it comes to that, Pence rolls in an instant, right? He can't have any private loyalty to Trump, can he?

4. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Dow was down 300 points at one point today but it seems to be rebounding. Now down 237.

5. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Ragu predicted this fall years ago.

6. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

It was up 300 yesterday.

7. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Right. Just piggybacking off the point that there was some instability when the Flynn news broke.

8. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

I just think the wish upon a star prison game is silly. If he is convicted of a crime and does time, he gets what he deserves. But if some combination of arrogance, idiocy and malevolence were illegal, we'd all be in prison.

Edit to add: "I want so-and-so to go to prison because he's a dick!" is the flip side of "Lock her up!"

9. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

I know, right? I mean, I too thought Currie would remain AD at Tennessee through at least the weekend.

10. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Quotably quotable.

11. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I have no doubt that Trump has forced him to eat shit on multiple occasions. I doubt that Pence comes out of this without his own obstruction/perjury charges, so no Presidency for him. It would be very hard to resist sticking a knife in Trump under those circumstances.

That said, if he wants a fat job later with a right wing think tank, big speaking fees, or to have any political future whatsoever in the Republican party, he has to keep his mouth shut and play good soldier.

12. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.