1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HC

HC Well-Known Member

And milk in bags.

2. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

I'm 68. Answer the issue. Did Trump's voters cry out for corporate tax cuts, estate tax abolition and cuts for hedge fund managers? No. But a government that persecutes people of color, they were pretty loud about that.

3. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

I was thinking about 19 ... that’s about when the smartest-moron-in-the-community-college syndrome really kicks in.

QYFW likes this.
  4. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Inform yourself.

Even in these types of cases, you make the defendant plead to the crimes they committed.

Flynn gave up because he would have gone broke, and because his son was in jeopardy.

If he participated in a conspiracy with Russians to illegally benefit the Trump campaign, he would have been required to plead to that.

5. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

Could you please explain to those of us that are clearly uninformed why so many in the administration seem to forget that they ever communicated with Russians? I won't speak for the rest but I really want to be informed so I would appreciate your thoughts. I will hang up and listen.

melock likes this.
  6. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Does it taste normal? Because while that sounds incredibly weird, I love milk and would wear a milk bag if possible.

JC likes this.
  7. HC

HC Well-Known Member

Tastes exactly the same (and you can still buy cartons too).

Why Do Canadians Drink Milk in Bags?

Last edited: Dec 1, 2017
  8. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

In Wisconsin there is a convenience store chain called Kwik Trip and they had milk in bags and it tasted normal. Not sure if they still have it but it was fine.

9. JC

JC Well-Known Member

So would I.

QYFW likes this.
  10. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

That’s the talking point of an alternate in the Arkanasas High School Class D State Debate quarter finals. Shallow, easy and without much thought, knowledge or experience. Typical though of the Nazi Trumpsters.

melock likes this.
  11. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Which poster is she?

12. melock

melock Well-Known Member

Inform myself? Ha! But then again you're probably right. The big fish Mueller and his crew were going after all along was Lieutenant General Michael Flynn. You're right. How dumb of me. Doh! I mean shit ... they don't have a ton of other crimes they could charge him with either, right? Or maybe they just let those go (along with him dopey kid), charge him with this and say "let's play ball." But I need to inform myself. Okay.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.