1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

2. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

HanSenSE likes this.
  3. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Why is his opinion worth receiving and repeating?

4. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

I'd do this ... except most of those Trump voters pack heat. Bullets tend to win out over spit.

5. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Is your legal knowledge based on an episode of Matlock? I'm trying to imagine how this could be more hilariously wrong. You're usually way smarter than this. Dear lord.

melock likes this.
  6. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

You're a fool.

7. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

I truly hope our intrepid crusader @Michael_ Gee puts his beliefs to the test and gets out over the weekend to hock a few loogies at random Trump-supporting strangers in the street. Make sure you get a video, buddy! You will go viral.

8. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

Does anyone have a theory as to why so many in Trump's administration forgot they communicated with Russia? I have given up on hearing from Yank. Anyone?

lakefront likes this.
  9. Neutral Corner

10. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Because liberals love him, and like to repeat what he says.

He’s a #NeverTrumper, who has criticized the Republican’s embrace of anti-intellectualism.

Though, I can’t say I’m surprised you aren’t familiar with him.

You’re one of the most closed minded, and least curious, persons on the site.

11. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I'm continually amazed at how the White House has been caught by surprise every time another domino falls. I'm guessing they have to keep telling Trump "uh, no we're good. We're golden. Nothing to worry about boss." to keep him happy, while wondering what they're going to do next. And when something happens act surprised for their bosses benefit.

12. Neutral Corner

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.