1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ryan Schultz ... the Catfishing Sports Writer

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by Doc Holliday, Nov 10, 2017.

1. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

So he has disappeared, other than anchoring multiple newscasts every night?

2. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

So we’re just ignoring the existence of lifelike reptilian-operates body double Illuminati robots?!

Wake up sheeple.

justgladtobehere likes this.
  3. Carlkolchak

Carlkolchak Member

You obviously didn't see the Comet Pizza photos of the baby girl with the price tag around her neck, or the photo of the baby girl duct taped down on a table, ,or the sick art of underage girls in underwear which hung at Comet, or the two men at Comet wearing I love children shirts. You obviously didn't read the Podesta emails which included talk about a 7, 9 and 11 yr old to his home for his "entertainment." You obviously did not read the Podesta emails and the talk about cheese pizza, pizza related maps, hot dogs, which are all verified FBI code words that pedofiles use. You obviously didn't see the Comet IG photo of the "kill room." You obviously don't know that Alefantis suddenly privated all of Comets photos on instagram days after Wiki leaked the podesta emails, when citizen journalists started digging and exposing the sickening evidence about Comet pizza. Go ahead and keep on staying ignorant, it's easier to stay stupid and avoid the truth. The truth is these sick demonic satanic pedofiles need to be exposed and condemned and removed from power. Ben Swann only did a fair and unbalanced report about this sick issue and obviously the higher ups freaked out and got rid of him or took his job.

4. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

The posts above have said he still works there. yes or no?
    Please post just a little of this overwhelming evidence you have listed.
    I wondered when all this was happening, why if there was a map, why, why, didn't people use it or give it to the police. I have also read that there is no basement.

To be credible, you really need to give specific answers to these pretty straightforward questions. Thank you.

5. RickStain

*You* obviously didn't see the photo of a bunny with a pancake on its head.

Donny in his element likes this.
  6. cjericho

cjericho Well-Known Member

He doesn't want anyone else taking credit when he solves mysteries?

7. Carlkolchak

Carlkolchak Member

You dig yourself. Alefantis claimed no basement, then they dug an old interview where he said he kept the jarred tomatoes in the basement. Then the privating the IG account for Comet Pizza. Then reddit took down all the threads about it. Then some of the sick music acts that performed at Comet and the sick things these acts would talk about. Go research, it's all on the web if you look. Voat has a ton. Darren McGavin would be all over this, and he wouldn't stop no matter what Simon Oakland threatened him with. I'd guess pizza gate is 100 percent real based on what I've seen so far. Just a matter of time before it explodes.

8. Carlkolchak

Carlkolchak Member

DC police are corrupted and on the take.

9. lakefront

Well, I think I am ok, but I would not go as far as saying I dig myself, but seriously.

You put up all those pieces of evidence, show some. You are trying to prove the point not me. I don't believe it. Convince me. If you have seen all these thing then you must know where to get them.

10. RickStain

I know it's a troll, but this is a great example of a Gish Gallop. It takes significantly less time and effort to run through a large list of bullshit than it does to take the time to debunk each piece of bullshit individually, so most people don't bother.

Donny in his element likes this.
  11. lakefront

By the way, back to the issue of the wapo story, you can see for yourself, a conspiracy being born. So when you see the okeefe guy, always remember how he gets his interviews. the (moore-abortion) woman tried to --repeatedly--get the reporter to make a comment about how the story would affect moore. she would have taken those comments, that she was recording and they would cut,paste and suddenly it's a conspiracy against moore. You see this?

12. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

This is hilarious. Thanks for pointing it out on the other thread, @JC.

Draft saved Draft deleted