1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

You are laying the groundwork for supporting Trump when he declares himself above the law and fires Mueller. Nice work.

2. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Franken should resign, yes.

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  3. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

LOL. You’re flailing and have no information to back this up.

The investigation should be shut down? Double LOL. The investigation goes where it goes.

I’m sure you felt the same about Whitewater. When did you call for that to be shut down?

Triple-dog LOL.

4. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

I'd be a little worried about his right hand, but it looks like Bill is enjoying it.

melock and HanSenSE like this.
  5. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

6. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Why would anybody - aside from the victim's family - be upset by the verdict?

7. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

I can't believe these guys are rallying around Roy fucking Moore. I mean, I can totally believe it, but I can't believe it. America is the grossest possible theater right now. It is the definition of a sick society.

8. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Your analysis of this is incorrect. At best, this only clears Flynn of an underlying crime in those calls.

Neutral Corner likes this.
  9. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

Deskgrunt50 likes this.
  10. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

I feel like my hypothetical Twitter feed would be infinitely more interesting than the banal brain emissions of the mildly famous that frequently get posted here.

11. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

So why, then, has damn near the entire top level of the Trump campaign felt the need to lie about them repeatedly? "There has been no contact between the campaign and Russia" has been repeated how many times?

Deskgrunt50 likes this.
  12. FileNotFound

FileNotFound Well-Known Member

I totally understand that to these people, Winning is the only thing that matters. But what exactly is it that they're trying to win?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.