1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

2. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Because people can feel compassion for innocent victims.

3. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

I think the Central Park Five did it.

4. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Then again, I shouldn't be surprised that you don't care. Steinle is not Irish but close enough.

All mocking aside, if you don't feel a little compassion in this case, your politics have overtaken your soul.

5. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Must have been sometime before he claimed I wanted (deep down) to refer to Ben Shapiro as a "stupid Jew" after I posted a detailed Current Affairs piece that pointed out Shaprio's long history of blatant racism. To each their own.

6. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

Someone aim a camera at Chuck Grassley and ask him for a quick comment here ...

Last week, before a basketball game between Eagle Grove and Forest City in Forest City, Iowa, two local radio broadcasters were heard cheerily expressing their disdain for the “Español people” who played for Eagle Grove High School, before wishing they would “go back to where they came from.”

https://deadspin.com/iowa-radio-ann...ource=deadspin_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

7. Guy_Incognito

Guy_Incognito Well-Known Member

Remember when the Democrats didn't mind that it was? Spare me the hypocrisy tears. There's plenty to criticize on the substance, but this is weak.

YankeeFan likes this.
  8. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

Yeah, but that timeline comparison is not drawn to scale. The tax bill was rammed through in less than a month.

9. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

10. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

11. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

This is the problem when you write complicated legislation by using an ever-changing small group working in extreme haste. Mistakes happen.

12. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Shapiro is a racist is a scorching Twitter take. Has no basis in reality. He's respected by plenty of respectable people. I'm fine following him and most of the anti-Trump conservatives (who, BTW, are generally anti-GOPe).

SpeedTchr likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.