1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Big Ball Theory

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Chef2, Mar 14, 2017.

1. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Everything except the actual playing of basketball is going great. Really looks like this company is built to last.

The mom has as good a chance of becoming an NBA star as any of the kids.

2. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

Kidd is the obvious comparison, but even Kidd was a better shooter as a rookie. At this point he's Kidd with an uglier shot. Kidd only averaged 12 points a game over his career but still turned out to be a 10 time all star.

Again, we're a month into Lonzo's career. He's got some big holes in his game. Let's see where he is in a few months.

3. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

Am I the only one who finds it a bit odd just how much PC knows about the Ball family? I mean ...what kind of car each kid drives?

4. cjericho

cjericho Well-Known Member

Big holes? By next month or at least January he should be as good as LeBron.

5. cjericho

No you're not the only one. I asked if he worked for LaVar. Was seriously thinking he has a bit of inside info that wouldn't think most would have.

6. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Steve Alford has to be the happiest man in Westwood.

HanSenSE likes this.
  7. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

There's this thing called Google.

Someone on here said Melo had a Ferrari. I had heard Lambo. Looked it up, and Melo has a Lambo and Gelo has a Ferrari.

The Lambo thing has been reported over and over. It's not exactly inside info.

sgreenwell likes this.
  8. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Then @heyabbott will really like him.

9. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

He should enroll at Cleveland State.

That way they could get sanctioned for some real shit.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 4, 2017
    Baron Scicluna and cjericho like this.
  10. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

I'm not sure what I'd do if I had a middle ball.

wicked likes this.
  11. cjericho

Is Cavs-Lakers on Christmas Day? Love to see LeBron defecate on the Lakers and give Lonzo a little pat on the head at the end of the game, like Benny Hill.

[​IMG]

12. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

They could have taken Lonzo’s bonus money and bought those cars. I’m not too impressed with that because any high draft pick would be able to do that.

But do we know they bought the cars? A lot of dealerships will give them the car in exchange for promotions, so they might be driving for free. Or if they did pay for it, a lease is like $5-10K down and $2,500 a month.

Draft saved Draft deleted