1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

So I see we're tearing down both the FBI and the Department of Justice now to support the laundry. There will be nothing of America left and liberals will be *so* triggered. How delicious.

2. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Nothing left? Too late. The tax bill killed America.

SpeedTchr likes this.
  3. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

I'm guessing they're not down with drunken co-workers making out at the office Christmas party, either ... ;)

4. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

You brought it up with no supporting information. Yeah, not gonna take you’re interpretation of anything. You did just peddle a WSJ editorial as something to be taken seriously. LOL.

And yeah, I sure do follow the news. But most of what you post is nonsensical jibberish.

I’ll look into what you’re talking about.

Fair enough.

5. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

It's been a huge story for days. Inextricably linked to the Flynn deal.

Deskgrunt50 likes this.
  6. RickStain

It's only a "huge story" from people who think they benefit from making it a huge story.

7. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

It's a huge story for journalists.

8. Deskgrunt50

Oh, I’m quite aware of the Ross reporting mistake that got him suspended for four weeks and will likely lead to his firing. (As reputable news organizations handle things).

My point is that nothing @YankeeFan wrote is suppoted by anything but his hopes and dreams.

He has no clue how damaging all this will be to Kushner, Trump Jr. or Trump.

What he posted isn’t supported by anything. So I want to know why he believes it won’t be damaging. Yet he states it as fact.

9. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Which is why Trump wants to keep him around.

10. RickStain

We can't have more than like two or three of those left around here.

franticscribe likes this.
  11. RickStain

I am curious to see how the tone in Washington changes, if at all, once the tax bill is 100% passed. Because that's their last reconciliation bill for a year and the filibuster is back in effect, in theory.

12. Deskgrunt50

Lots of vigor tonight. Must be quite angry at how bad the last few days have been for Trump.

As Moddy and others noted, don’t let it ruin your life. Because it’s gonna get worse.

I’m not happy with the state of politics, but couldn’t be happier with my life.

My good guys will win the day in the end.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.