1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rainman

Rainman Well-Known Member

I love recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, and moving the embassy there.

2. Rainman

Rainman Well-Known Member

Today the House struck down the resolution to impeach Trump, 364-58.

I remember Clinton’s impeachment, one count of perjury, and one count of obstruction of justice. The Democrats reasons for trying to impeaching Trump? He’s mean.

3. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

4. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

You really are stupid aren't you. Some of the right wingers on this board try hard and do succeed in making coherent points. You're just a talk show caller loser.

5. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

yikes, did any one else notice this? Lot's of the sniff going on too.

6. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

7. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Please tell me you don't still believe Reagan had single, solitary thing to do with the opening of the wall.

8. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Seriously, why do you bother to post at all when you seem most interested in arguing with the fictional opponent in your own head?

9. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

You are 100% correct and I did a poor job on my post. I was just pointing out that the embassy will not move and that Trump is just being a blowhard. But why make something out of nothing? Because he can't help himself, bad trait for the President of the USA.

RickStain likes this.
  10. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Next, Trump will recognize Houston as the capital of Texas.

11. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Don Jr. refused to answer questions by the House Intelligence Committee about his conversations with Dad re: Russia on the grounds of attorney-client privilege. Neither he nor Dad is a lawyer. If he tries that stunt with Mueller's grand jury, he'll either answer the question or be jailed.

12. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Let's assume they are the same.

Franken resigns = Democrat replaces him and the seat's up for grabs in 11 months . . . with a strong chance it stays blue.

Moore drops out = Democrat is elected and is in place for six years.

Not exactly the "same" result, is it?

Well, when you're in space, it's pretty much the capital of Earth.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.