1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

She was wearing anti-seizure glasses!!

[​IMG]

2. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Oh my God. I was just coming here to post that South Park just spoofed Yankee Fan hard with a character who was the last supporter of Trump doing a lot of whatabout Hillary. And lo and behold there's YF with a Hillary post.

3. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

I heard from somewhere that Hillary had an odd, aggressive yeast infection that traveled up her spine and forced her into coughing fits. Not sure where tho.

4. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

I can’t give YF too much shit for his Hillary stuff.

Not gonna lie: I’ll still be bringing up Trump 20 years from now.

5. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

Probably Fleischmann's globalist yeast. It finds its way into everything.

6. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

It won’t be a good look when you object to his addition to Mt. Rushmore, in the face of public opinion.

7. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

What's worse - doing the right thing for political reasons (Ds calling for Franken to resign) or doing the wrong thing for political reasons (Rs supporting Moore)?

8. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Because Mike Wallace was best known for going to his interview subjects in disguise with an undercover camera, telling them a pack of lies while recording, and then editing both the questions and answers deceptively in order to get a hard hitting report.

Got it.

Baron Scicluna likes this.
  9. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Franken should've announced he was switching parties since he feels more welcome in a party that tolerates this behavior. Then for weeks done daily press conferences where he talked about how much he enjoyed grabbing pussies and eating tic tacs to kiss, don't even wait. Would've been an incredible troll. We could've spent weeks debating his sincerity, like a Dick Whitman performance art bit here.

10. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Sold only at Chick Fillet.

Cosmo likes this.
  11. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

12. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

While I like this idea on the surface, I think a big part of the collective problem at the moment is the absence of sincerity. These are tough times for earnest people.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.