1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Even The Wolf likely can't clean up Harvey Weinstein's pending troubles

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Double Down, Oct 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Moon is currently in his 13th season as a game analyst on the Seahawks’ radio team. (The team declined immediate comment to The Seattle Times Wednesday.) He’s also worked withFox, Westwood One, and other broadcasters. Oh, and he’s on the board of trustees for the Pro Football Hall of Fame. So this lawsuit could have some big implications for the sports world.

Wow, I'll say.

Warren Moon may not get a 14th season "as a game analyst on the Seahawks' radio team."

2. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Not like it's the first time he's been accused of something like that.

3. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

I blame Canada.

4. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

5. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

6. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

7. YankeeFan

8. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Neutral Corner likes this.
  9. Guy_Incognito

Guy_Incognito Well-Known Member

And Imus before that. His exit from public service was mysterious at the time IIRC. Maybe this will shed some light.

10. YankeeFan

Interesting that while the HuffPo doesn’t name the accuser, Ford refers to her as a news reporter.

In a statement provided to HuffPost, Ford denied the allegations: “This simply did not happen. I have never forcibly grabbed any woman or man in my life. Having drinks and dinner for work is part of my job, and all of my outreach to the news reporter making these false allegations was professional and at the direction of my firm for business purposes. I support and have tremendous respect for the brave women now speaking out in this important national dialogue. False claims like this undermine the real silence breakers. I will now be bringing legal action against the reporter who has made these false claims about me as well as Morgan Stanley for improper termination.”

11. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Odds this happens?

12. YankeeFan

Same as Trump suing his accusers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.