1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Week 16: So we were talking about rules

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by QYFW, Dec 18, 2017.

1. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

I guess that last exercise is to work the hips? Or is he showing that he's strong that even his penis can bench press 300 pounds?

2. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Partially the former, but the latter is funnier.

I believe it is also meant to work the lower legs. I've done that one (with a hell of a lot less weight, of course) as part of physical therapy to recover from foot surgery.

3. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Shows how much I've been paying attention (he says as the Jaguars take the lead).

4. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

This is gonna work out to maximum 2017 Seahawks. They'll have negative yards from scrimmage and win anyway.

5. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Screenshot_2017-12-24-15-27-27.png

Because math is hard a field goal only counts for one point

6. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

Mostly the glutes, from what I hear at the gym.

7. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

SJ.com's favorite group of sore losers is one quarter away from stealing a game in Dallas.

Actually, the Seahawks have their best drive of the day going here ... maybe Wilson can scramble his way to a TD.

8. HanSenSE

Jaguars now in full WTF mode.

9. outofplace

Apparently, Blake Bortles hasn't fully turned the corner after all. He's had some great games, but he has also turned in some serious stinkers.

10. HanSenSE

But what might be more shocking is the 49ers are taking advantage.

Spartan Squad likes this.
  11. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Giants doing their best impression of the Browns

12. outofplace

I know it's far too little, too late for this season, but 49ers fans have to like what they've seen since Garropolo took over.

I just like that it would give the Steelers the opportunity to wrap up a bye tomorrow and it means they only have to win one of their two remaining games. They are certainly capable of stumbling in Houston tomorrow and that would mean a game in the Wild Card round without Antonio Brown, then a trip to Jacksonville just to earn another shot at the Patriots.

Draft saved Draft deleted