1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Week 16: So we were talking about rules

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by QYFW, Dec 18, 2017.

1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Actually, what we get is you can't think for your self and you are SJ.com's version of that terrible defensive player who always jumps on the pile late to make it seems as if you did something.

Was that L..d thing supposed to be a reference to my habit of writing G-d? If you're going to go there, at least get it right. It is the name of G-d that should not be written out fully if you follow that tradition, not lord, even if you capitalize it. Nice touch for you to enhance your pile-jumping with a bit of ignorance.

Still waiting for you to explain why I should care that it is Christmas when I don't celebrate the holiday.

JC likes this.
  2. JC

JC Well-Known Member

You are such a tool.

Once again, your detector fails you. It’s almost like it’s a sign of something.

3. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

4. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

There may be more bitching about the no-XP than the laterals, if I know the gamblers in my life correctly.

5. outofplace

That you are still going is a sign of your sad little obsession with me, pile jumper.

JC likes this.
  6. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

Iggles should have gone for two to send all their backers to the windows.

7. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

That extra point kneeldown at the end was quite an important play.

8. JC

JC Well-Known Member

I guess it depends when you placed your bet. I believed they opened at -8.5 and it got to -10.

9. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

All that New York kvetching about Manning being benched. I watched him "play" against Arizona. Not only should he be benched, he should have to give back his paycheck.

10. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Have to imagine Belichick will never get over losing the Super Bowl to him twice.

11. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Talk of Manning ending up in Denver. That would be a disaster. Eli should seriously consider retiring. He's not going out on top like his brother. Elway would be wise to sign Cousins.

12. outofplace

It went beyond New York. If I remember, even Philip Rivers ripped them for it. I know Roethlisberger was asked about it as well. (For those that might not put it together, those three were in the same draft class.)

The whining over James Harrison being cut has been localized, but loud, but the Manning stuff went beyond New York.

Draft saved Draft deleted