1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Coming back to Pappadopoulos' bragging about the Russians giving the campaign dirt on Hillary, there is this from The Hill:

"Former Trump campaign adviser George Papadopoulos appears to have had a larger role in the Trump campaign than campaign officials are willing to admit, according to documents reported Saturday by The New York Times.

Documents obtained by the Times show that Papadopoulos was instrumental in setting up a meeting between then-candidate Donald Trump and Egyptian President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi, and coordinated directly with later-ousted White House chief strategist Stephen Bannon in setting up the meeting and arranging talking points."

Papadopoulos role in Trump campaign appears extensive in undisclosed documents: report

2. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

3. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

4. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Without the United States of Gladys Kravitz, the Syrian Civil War would be over, and the Ukrainian Civil War never would have started.

5. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Coulter (YF’s Father) told Breitbart News Editor-in-Chief Alex Marlow:

It has to be said that many of the legal and illegal low-wage workers, they’re incredibly hard workers, they’re really nice people, and it occurred to me … that I actually like all of the illegal immigrants except the DREAMers. They’re the ones I want deported first because they’re the activists. They’re the obnoxious ones. They’re the ones who go to congressional offices and stamp their feet and say, “How dare you not rush to grant us amnesty?” Whereas the other illegals don’t have the time to be protesting; they’re busy working, being polite, being so friendly and nice and saying, “Merry Christmas.”

No. Let’s start by deporting the DREAMers. That’s point one.

6. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

LOL. Trump rails against the media for today’s NYT story about the Russian investigation. Best part? He claims he only uses social media to set the record straight. How many tweets did he have before running of office?

7. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

YankeeFan likes this.
  8. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

9. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

Is your Google broken? I see plenty of Iran coverage.
    If you're getting your news from TV, well, you know better.

HanSenSE and Inky_Wretch like this.
  10. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

I read somewhere that they’re protesting the end of net neutrality ...

QYFW likes this.
  11. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

12. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

I saw AP had a story today about pro-government protests. :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.