1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

2. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

I don't know about this type of cause and effect but Sessions on marijuana is ridiculously hypocritical.

BadgerBeer and Cosmo like this.
  3. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

4. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

It is very difficult to enforce confidentiality within an organization when the boss is the biggest blabbermouth of them all.

lakefront and Neutral Corner like this.
  5. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    /approves

Donny in his element likes this.
  6. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

My brother, the huge Trump supporter, aka YF II, is a big pot smoker. We couldn't go out to a restaurant a couple months ago until he could find his "glaucoma medicine" vape.

He must be torn having to be on the opposite side of Trump/sessions.

7. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Moderate Democrat. Vaguely progressive on marginal issues. Blocked by racists and power hungry congress with tiny dicks like McDonnell and Ryan and Gowdy and Hatch. He was a a motherfucking black guy with the name of a terrorist and was POTUS and did nothing wrong for 8 years. I stand by my comment that the vote for trump was s reaction to white Christian erectile disfuncntion

lakefront likes this.
  8. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

melock likes this.
  9. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

Also, the president is trying to ban a book because it makes him look bad. Can’t use the word “authoritarian,” though!

Donny in his element likes this.
  10. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Republicans win the VA House random drawing, and hold the chamber.

11. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Virginian woman wins state senate seat by one vote on recount.

Republican observer waits a day, then says "Oh man, I totally forgot, but there was this one vote that I thought maybe should be a Republican vote but I decided to let it go, now I wish I hadn't." Court rules that they must go back and find this vote, even though there is no such provision in the recount rules. Decides to count that vote. Republican wins the coin-flip, ensuring the party that the majority of people voted against maintains a 51-49 control of the state assembly due to gerrymandering.

#Democracy

12. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

Does this make anyone else more inclined to believe the book is dead-on accurate?

HanSenSE likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.