1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Am I alone in thinking Melania isn't all that hot? She's not ugly or unattractive by any stretch but nothing to rave about either. She's got that weird Taylor Swift face where the eyes are squinty and 30 feet apart.

2. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

4. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

He’s gay. They are misogynists by definition. They won’t even have sex with women!

dprince57 likes this.
  5. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Too many surgeries but too many Canal Street plastic surgeons.

6. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

Two days later and the description of how Trump does his hair still blows my mind.

And if you look at his head from the side, his hair clearly sits too low on his head, so it's obvious he's done something to his scalp.

[​IMG]

7. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Isn’t he bisexual?

8. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

You mean like Bruce Jenner?

9. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Even if you buy the explanation that the book and all of the stories are bogus and there isn't a shred of truth to them - how could you be unwavering in your support of an Administration that would allow that kind of access to Wolff, or be that careless about who is hanging out in the West Wing.
    I'm guessing nobody even dared suggest/or felt they had enough clout to say having Wolff around was a bad idea. There had to be friendly journos who knew what Wolff was up to who might have gotten word to Murdoch and Rupert could have made sure the Fox and Friends crew relayed that info to Trump via TV.
    Honest question - do those "close" to Trump want him to fail? This administration is right out of a Mel Brooks plot. (And yes, I know how The Producers ended).

10. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Now you’ve gone too far.

11. Rainman

Rainman Well-Known Member

Not on social media much?

Now suddenly, he's believable, now suddenly they can't wait for his book to come out.

12. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

The Trump mullet: Fury in the front, party in the back.

HanSenSE, lakefront and Inky_Wretch like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.