1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I would dread being summoned to Camp David. I have visions of Trump in front of a gathered crowd reading (yes I DO think he reads) excerpts from the book, screaming "THAT'S B.S! I never SAID THAT! - Mitch you were there, right? I never said that!"

2. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

And I correct my earlier Royale with cheese statement. Quarter ounce a week, minimum, but often more. In the great weed drought of '89, bags that went for $30 just a month earlier went for $50 or $60 -- if you could find any. We eventually did. There's only so much a 12 of Milwaukee's Best a day can do.

3. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

I think I got a contact high from reading the politics thread.

lakefront and cyclingwriter2 like this.
  4. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

That's better than the dose of Frothing Zombie Rage we all normally get.

5. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

As much as the guy annoys me I have to give YF credit: Any time he wants to derail this thread and take it to Dumb Dumb Land he does. And he does it with very little effort. Day in which the most inflammatory publication about Trump comes out - a book so salacious that Amazon pushed up the availability - and we're here talking bong hits. Man works in trolling the way Stevie Ray Vaughan worked a Stratocaster.

lakefront likes this.
  6. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

Speaking personally, I'd just rather talk about getting high and eating chips than the end of the world and President Clownface.

7. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

I can get you a few grams of Frothing Zombie Rage at my dispensary.

typefitter likes this.
  8. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

With ice cubes in the bong water. You get nice, cold smoke, that doesn't burn the lungs.

9. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

10. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Don't they know Net Neutrality isn't changing? Companies will just keep giving everyone the same access?

11. britwrit

britwrit Well-Known Member

A true-life vision of the future:

[​IMG]

12. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

I will say that the vaping thing is a game-changer, particularly if you can use it judiciously and make it last. The best part: you don’t smell like ass.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.