1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

Guys, you are all correct about why we have the current president...all of those reasons are true. It was a perfect storm, many , many things coming together to bring us to this point. You have all named all the reasons.

2. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Boldfacedly lying and not having any of his lickspittles call him on it is one of the features of his mental illness. It is not an accident, he enjoys it.

Smallpotatoes and Inky_Wretch like this.
  3. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

QYFW likes this.
  4. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

Lickspittle, Toady K.

5. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

If the Fox and Friends suggested it might be time for President Trump to step down because he's done so much and deserves a rest to play all the golf he wants to - I think he actually might do it.

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  6. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Last stable genius I can think of is Secretariat. But as was pointed out to me on Facebook, that's an insult to Secretariat.

Vombatus likes this.
  7. melock

melock Well-Known Member

The numbers are real as fuck now. No doubt.

8. melock

melock Well-Known Member

Didn't you say full employment? Which is it?

9. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

10. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

11. melock

melock Well-Known Member

Bad hombre

12. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

I wish you were right. But the republican gerrymandered congressional districts will keep the GOP in power and if a perverted lying scumbag who was fired from 2 prior government jobs came within 20k votes to win in Alabama, aided by enough write in votes to sway the election, then the senate will remain GOP. The electoral map and population patterns will keep America subject to an increasing minority rule.

Until voting gets to the 70% mark, the small minded self trolls will control. And pretty soon we will be taking orders from Mexico and Russia

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.